Conditions of Participation for the Virtual Fair Platform (VMP) Online Fair "küchenwohntrends and möbel austria 2023
1. The online trade fair küchenwohntrends and möbel austria (from May 1st) is a complementary digital event. Trendfairs GmbH has concluded an agreement with various exhibitors from the fireplace sector to participate in the online trade fair "küchenwohntrends and möbel austria 2023". These exhibitors have then received user names and passwords through which they gain access to the online trade fair.
2. The Exhibitor grants Trendfairs GmbH a simple, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right of use to the trade fair content made available, limited in time until the end of April 2025 and limited in content to the purpose of the contract. This granting of rights applies to the entry in the list of exhibitors and the live content until revoked by the exhibitor. The granting of rights also includes the right to store, reproduce, publish and edit the trade fair content, insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the contract.
3. The selection of the trade fair content as well as the selection of the presentation shall be the responsibility of the Exhibitor. Trendfairs GmbH shall not check the extent to which the trade fair content selected by the Exhibitor and its presentation are suitable for the purposes intended by the Exhibitor and meet its needs.
4. The exhibitor warrants that the trade fair content provided by him as well as the linked website(s) neither violate applicable law nor impair or infringe the rights of third parties of any kind whatsoever. In particular, the exhibitor expressly declares that he has obtained demonstrable consent from all persons who can or might claim rights in connection with the trade fair content(s) to be exhibited (e.g. (partial) copyright, e.g. also in a photograph, data protection) regarding use for the online trade fair or in connection with the trade fair. The Exhibitor shall guarantee that the use of the uploaded exhibition content in connection with the exhibition (e.g. by passing it on to visitors, etc.), whether by the Exhibitor himself, by Trendfairs GmbH or by a participant in the exhibition, does not infringe the rights of third parties, in particular intellectual property rights. The Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold Trendfairs GmbH harmless against any claims by third parties in this regard.
5. Trendfairs GmbH shall be entitled in each case to reject trade fair content if there are concrete indications that it violates applicable law or impairs or violates the rights of third parties, or if the presentation of the trade fair content is unacceptable for other reasons. Unacceptable shall be, in particular, the presentation of trade fair content that violates the principles of the protection of minors or morality, contains or refers to politically radical content, is technically and/or qualitatively significantly inadequately designed, or is otherwise suitable for portraying Trendfairs or its trade fair platform in a negative light, or for significantly impairing the trust of third parties in the two organisers in their trade fair format. Trendfairs GmbH shall also be entitled to this right immediately and without prior consultation with the Exhibitor at any time during the presentation of the exhibition content. Trendfairs GmbH shall inform the Exhibitor immediately, stating the reasons, if such measures have been taken. In the case of sentence 1 of this item 5., the Exhibitor may provide new or modified trade fair content that meets the contractual requirements. Any delays arising as a result shall be borne by the exhibitor. In the case of sentence 2 of this item 5, the Exhibitor shall immediately either restore the contractual condition of the trade fair content or the linked website, provide other trade fair content or another link, or prove the contractual conformity of the current condition. As soon as the Exhibitor proves to Trendfairs GmbH that either the contractually compliant condition has been restored or is in any case given, Trendfairs GmbH shall refrain from or discontinue the measures. The Exhibitor's obligation to pay the remuneration agreed with Trendfairs GmbH shall remain unaffected in any case.
6. The Exhibitor shall keep the linked websites accessible during the online trade fair. He shall inform Trendfairs GmbH immediately if he becomes aware of any indications that the trade fair content provided by him violates applicable law or impairs or infringes the rights of third parties of any kind whatsoever. If the Exhibitor detects disruptions in the provision of services, he shall immediately notify Trendfairs GmbH of this in writing (sufficiently also by e-mail). In accordance with the statutory regulations, the Exhibitor shall be liable for all damages incurred by Trendfairs GmbH as a result of the Exhibitor's failure to perform his duties as stipulated in the contract.
7. The exhibitor is obliged to comply with the requirements of the applicable data protection regulations on his own responsibility. In addition to the processing of this contractual relationship, this also includes his own data processing purposes, insofar as these are to be carried out via the virtual exhibition stand in connection with the online exhibition. He shall indemnify and hold Trendfairs GmbH harmless in this respect.
8. Insofar as the exhibitor collects personal data of the visitors, he must conclude an agreement on commissioned processing in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO with Trendfairs GmbH.
9. Within the scope of this contractual relationship, Trendfairs GmbH processes various personal data for various purposes (contract execution, legitimate interest, such as advertising, to the extent permitted by law) and in this respect are themselves responsible for compliance with requirements of the applicable data protection regulations. With regard to the existing information obligations, reference is made in this respect to the data protection information. The exhibitor can find details of this under the link: https://www.world-of-fireplaces.de/privacy-policy/