Arrival and accommodation
Exhibition Center Salzburg
Am Messezentrum 1
The venue has perfect infrastructure, being located directly on the A1 motorway with its own exit "Messe / Salzburgarena", as well as offering 3,300 parking spaces - 743 of which on a parking level - directly at the exhibition center, all contributing to make it the ideal venue.
Attention: Vignette required in Austria
VIsitors from Germany can avoid buying a tax sticker if they exit the motorway at Bad Reichenhall.
- Exit no. 115 Bad Reichenhall, direction Freilassing on the B 20
- From there follow the signs to Salzburg
- At the roundabout take the second exit towards Salzburg
- After the motorway roundabout approx. 500 m to the Agip petrol station
- There turn left at the traffic light in the direction of the exhibition center
You can also buy weekly vignettes.
Available at petrol stations near the motorway.
Train and plane
The railway station and airport are only 3 km away and there is also a connection to the public transport network with a stop for the number 1 bus line directly on site. Additionally there is taxi rank and it is only 4 km into the centre of Salzburg.
Hotels und Unterkünfte
The following links will give you further information