Arrival and accommodation
Exhibition Center Salzburg
Am Messezentrum 1
The venue has perfect infrastructure, being located directly on the A1 motorway with its own exit "Messe / Salzburgarena", as well as offering 3,300 parking spaces - 743 of which on a parking level - directly at the exhibition center, all contributing to make it the ideal venue.
Attention: Vignette required in Austria
Visitors from Germany can avoid buying a tax sticker if they exit the motorway at Bad Reichenhall.
- Exit no. 115 Bad Reichenhall, direction Freilassing on the B 20
- From there follow the signs to Salzburg
- At the roundabout take the second exit towards Salzburg
- After the motorway roundabout approx. 500 m to the Agip petrol station
- There turn left at the traffic light in the direction of the exhibition center
You can also buy weekly vignettes.
Available at petrol stations near the motorway.
Arrival by train & plane
Railway station and airport are only 3 km away, the connection to the public transport network (city bus line 1) is available as well as taxi stands, to the city center of Salzburg it is only 4 km.
Booking a hotel
Book a hotel quickly and simply with our cooperation partner AVANTEL at: www.avantel.de